Welcome To Ellis Penn
We Specialize in Representing Your Business and Business Owners Personally Before The Taxing Authorities. Call Today For A Free No Obligation Consultation With A Licensed Tax Professional!
All Work Guaranteed – Financing Is Available!
First and foremost, your business cash flow and assets must be protected in order for you to remain competitive and growing in this restrictive economy. We are able to accomplish this through a unique system of Cash Flow Analysis that the taxing Authorities are forced to recognize per their own statues and guidelines. We work with the tax codes which change regularly and the collections divisions on a daily basis.
Our Tax Attorneys, CPA’s and Enrolled Agents work with the Collections division of the IRS and all 50 States on a daily basis. It is our specialty and we are always aware of the new and changing guidelines that are necessary to protect your most valuable asset, your business. Unlike your CPA or Accountants, we do this work daily. Most CPA’s may only have one or two cases in their entire career. It is important not to give the taxing Authorities too much information about you or your company. We know the difference. Your CPA may not.
Flat Rate Pricing
At Ellis Penn, we do not believe in retainers that get eaten up by $35.00 fax charges and $72.00 phone calls to the IRS. We charge a flat rate according to your tax situation.
THE TOP 10 MOST COMMON TAXPAYER MISTAKES
- Allowing a non-licensed person to represent you before the IRS collections division
- Waiting until you are levied to hire representation
- Submitting to or completing financial information with the Revenue Officer
- Signing anything the IRS wants you to sign without a formal review
- Trying to catch up on back taxes and not making current Federal Tax Deposits
- Not filing your returns timely, or at all
- Setting up an Installment Agreement that is much too high
- Making large payments to the IRS without having a formal Installment Agreement in place
- Requesting a Penalty Abatement from the Revenue Officer
- Not opening your IRS mail